Monday 9 May 2011

Sad Incident came with Good News

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah, I feel better now.. Lately, I was not in a good condition. I was warded and was taken by ambulance-what a dizzy moment! :p. I feel bad for those who carried me.. I'm sorry.. 
I know, it's not good for me to say "I'm so tired being sick", so I need to accept it. But I really don't like to be injected, moreover more than 3 times in 2 hours! The worse thing was, the needle which was put at my hand was incidentally pulled out by me in the toilet and my blood went out just like waterfall. I was so scared and panic. The toilet's floor was full with my blood and there was no space to see any tiles..
Alhamdulillah, I don't need to stay any longer there. For me, is enough for me to rest in my house-no doctor, nurses, patients, and I'm afraid if I don't have any visitors...huhuhuhu..
The good news is, my class has been caught as the most cheerful and creative class by Pengarah PPD Pasir Gudang. Finally my hard works are paid off!..hehehehee..
I'm so motivated to meet my pupils today, especially my year 1 pupils. Miss them so much. Today we are going to sing a song about colours! Ok, see you next entry..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment